This position has been filled – March 2021
The Inside Sales/Project Manager will multi-task and manage multiple projects while driving sales for the company. They must be a self-starter that is well-versed in driving profitable sales growth through a tenacious work ethic and listening to the customer. This individual will be responsible for organizing the project from start to finish including establishing the schedule for the project and tracking the schedule against milestones and deliverables. They must be comfortable talking on the phone to military personnel who only have a very short window to discuss the purpose of your call to reach a decision. Must be able to pull key details to make informed decisions.
- Consistently updating our Salesforce (CRM) account for an updated and accurate picture of the sales pipeline and backlog of orders. Entries will include account, contact, opportunity, quote, attachments/letters, contracts, sales orders, acceptance forms, installation reports, and software/hardware build configurations.
- Create and publish reports (using Salesforce) regarding leads, pipeline progression, bookings, open orders, delivery dates, revenue, and accounts payable.
- Verify and investigate opportunities that have the potential to create bookings and revenue.
- Responding to website and CRM leads to inquiring about upgrades and new units.
- Work with sales to take existing opportunity information and create quotes that are distribution ready.
- Efficiently turn around quotes to the Head of Business Development and customers in a timely, expeditious manner ensuring the quote is compatible with their existing equipment and meets the customer’s needs/expectations.
- Reach out to the customer leads and gather additional details on quoted opportunities (confirming scope, date and pricing) until a decision (internally or externally) is reached.
- Organize trade show planning, material/booth shipments, and post-show follow up.
- Organize and assist incoming on-site visitors to ensure all STI team members know their roles and are available.
- Create inventory forecasts for upcoming anticipated contracts.
- Compare PO price, the scope of work and delivery date to the original quote.
- Coordinate getting POs/NDAs/Contracts Signed
- Reviewing and providing feedback from the team members (ops/sales/installation) on the specification sheet.
- Primary customer contact for order installation coordination involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring a mutually successful execution occurs with the customer’s desired result being achieved.
- Organize internal handoff meeting to ensure that the contract specifications, scope of work and delivery dates are understood by all internal STI members involved immediately upon signed contract.
- Organize the external kickoff meeting with the customer and involved STI team members as needed.
- Get all travel approved for installation.
- Serve as a sales representative during customer service support calls and requests to ensure a mutually satisfactory outcome.
- Communicate and assign customer service tickets to appropriate STI personnel as well as follow up on their timely response.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum AA degree in business, economics, marketing. BA Degree a plus
- 2 yrs experience inside sales support and Project management skills
- Great customer services skills
- Military procurement, a plus
- Experience with SalesForce or equivalent CRM system
- A strong self-starter with exceptional organizational skills.
- Has a strong customer orientation with excellent communications and interpersonal skills to be able to interact effectively with customers and internal company resources.
- Has excellent computer skills and is proficient with all related company systems and programs. Intermediate Excel skills and MS Office Suite
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective time management skills in prioritizing and addressing multiple and at times conflicting demands.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- High energy with a sense of urgency in responding to customer needs.
- High level of personal and professional integrity.
- Attention to detail in maintaining required records and reports.
- Minimal travel up to 10%
Please send resume to [email protected]