Careers at STI
We are always looking for dynamic and engaged people to join our team. Bring your passion, your creativity, and your vision. Let’s see the impact we can create, together!
Systems Technology Inc. (STI) is a private, employee-owned company (ESOP) that provides engineering consulting and product development with a focus on safety. We are a small company that enjoys many of the perks of start-ups, but we have been in business for over sixty years and have an aggressive growth plan. Being part of STI means being a key contributor in the company while working with a team that spans the range of experience from recent graduates to 20+ year tenure.
At STI, we look for business partners who want to be part of something special and contribute to a culture built on transparency, friendliness, innovation, ownership and accountability. If you are of a like mind and enthusiastic about solving challenging, real world, relevant problems, we would love to hear from you.
As a 100% employee owned company, STI understands that employees’ individual and collective hard work and dedication will lead directly to the success of the company in the long term. An Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) gives employees an ownership interest in the company that employs them.
Apply Now to See All Job openings
Even if you do not see an open position, please fill out the online application. Please note that all positions require US Citizen or Permanent Resident status.
Benefits & Perks
Work alongside industry leaders with unlimited potential for professional growth. We offer competitive salaries and performance bonuses alongside a generous benefits package. Spend your workday in a casual, social atmosphere where relationships thrive.
- Medical benefits (HMO – 100% company paid for Employees & Dependents)
- Dental and vision plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) Safe Harbor Retirement plan and company defined contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), dependent care, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Fitness Program Reimbursement and Technology Stipends
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Year-round company-sponsored events
- Employee rewards and recognition