Per Diem Clinical OT Trainer – STISIM Drive (Drive Simulator-Healthcare)
Systems Technology Inc. (STI) develops custom virtual reality, augmented reality, and fused reality simulations for diverse markets including patient assessment and rehabilitation, and training. STISIM Drive® product line delivers a new level of flexibility, ease-of-use and analytical insight for clinical driving programs, driver training, or driver research. Our driving simulator is based on advanced physics, cognitive science and solid engineering. STISIM Drive provides occupational therapists with multiple modalities and more than 90 driving scenarios to best assess their patients. Our simulators assist in providing advanced driving assessments, rehabilitation, and training programs all while tracking driver progress.
We are seeking a talented Clinical Occupational Therapist to train our customers on a per diem basis. This is a remote role that will conduct on-site training on the use of drive simulator devices in Occupational Therapy clinical settings for STISIM Drive customers. This is a consultant (1099)/per diem trainer position. Per Diem Trainers will be paid for work related services and all reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide onsite, clinical customer support and hands-on training for using the STISIM Drive, drive simulator application.
- Provide clinical troubleshooting for the drive simulator, as necessary.
- Investigate and solve clinical-related customer inquiries, complaints, and events, ensuring timely communication and resolution.
- Travel to rehabilitation locations for trainings will include overnight/multi-day trips.
- Respond to business department communications in a timely manner.
- Communicate directly with customer accounts to schedule and set up trainings.
- Attend Train the Trainer Events and Train the Trainer webinars for education on STISIM Drive products.
- Collaborate with the STI Business Development Manager and Occupational therapists to engage customers with the technology, increase clinical confidence, and ensure satisfaction through training, support, and communication.
- Lead education activities by designing, developing, and delivering clinical education that may be in-person or virtual for individual customers or industry events.
- Coordinate with clinical speakers to present content and support education activities at Occupational Therapy locations, conference booths, and other networking events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited Master of Science Program in Occupational Therapy
- 3-5 years’ experience as a licensed occupational therapist . Occupational Therapist proof of licensure and eligibility.
- Experience training medical staff. Experience with drive simulator equipment and conducting clinical driver evaluations highly preferred.
- Experience working in a consulting or training role formally or informally.
- Experience delivering in-person one-on-one training, virtual training, demonstrations, product support, and educational seminars to Health Care Professionals.
- Must be available to travel (including overnight travel) and perform trainings on weekdays with 2-3 weeks’ notice.
- Must have own equipment (laptop for presentations, cell phone, email, etc.)
- Must have outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills, including the ability to adapt to changing circumstances, relay technical details to technical and nontechnical audiences, and influence decisions through well-thought-out case examples and data.
- Self-Motivated and can provide exceptional customer service, and pivot focus based on customer needs.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, including attention to detail, time management, proficiency in MS Office and the ability to conduct research and apply findings.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle. Proof of current automobile insurance (DMV checked)
- Able to wear PPE, including, but not limited to masks, face shields, goggles, gloves, and gowns in instances where there is a safety hazard or public health emergency.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, talk or hear and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Moderate noise (i.e.: computer printers, traffic) exists daily in the work environment. Potential exposure to extreme temperatures, heat, noise, etc. while in the visiting client facilities. Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
Visit our STISIM Drive website at: www.stisimdrive.com and www.systemstech.com for company information.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org